Friday, August 31, 2012

"Like" us on Facebook



Keith Lewis Photography is now on Facebook  http://www.facebook.com/KeithLewisPhotography

"Woo-Hoo"

I resisted Facebook for years, mostly because I am an old fuddy-duddy
and I thought Facebook was for kids.  I've never clicked on a My Space page in my life and got dragged into LinkedIn kicking and screaming.  Obviously I was just not a "social media" kind of guy.  My daughter happened to mention to me that if I wanted to see regular pictures of my grandson, then I should get on Facebook. 


 My grandson in the Davy Crockett outfit that his grandmother, Bubbe, made him for Christmas


















 Originally I had 4 friends and no profile picture.  Then some of my friends started asking to be my Facebook friend and soon it was one big 24 hour party full of liking and tagging and poking.  I still have a ball at it but never thought much about putting up a page for my business even though I knew many did just that.  I'm still not real sure just what I am going to post on my Facebook page but, for now, at least, I will attempt to walk with complete trust into the 21st century.  

So Keith Lewis Photography is now on Facebook, click on the link below to check it out and remember to "like" us:
                http://www.facebook.com/KeithLewisPhotography


Also check out my Website: keithlewisphoto.com

As always, e-mail me with comments or suggestions: E-Mail

 

No comments:

Post a Comment