Saturday, October 13, 2012

For a good Cause

I had the opportunity today to shoot some pictures at the 4th annual Cruise-in for the American Cancer Society.  This was a huge collector car, hot rod, and truck show and there was even a boat or two.  I think every car manufacturer was represented and some of the customization was fantastic.   Here are some of the shots I took.

Click on any picture for a larger image.





















































The number 7 race car in the last photo was dedicated to victims and survivors of breast cancer.  They were asking for signatures so I signed my mother's name as a breast cancer survivor.  Almost every family has been affected by cancer in some way.  Consider making a donation to the American Cancer Society.

Visit my website: keithlewisphoto.com

 Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/KeithLewisPhotography

 Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KeithLewisPhoto


1 comment:

  1. All the pictures are great however..Love the Rat Rod!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete