Saturday, March 16, 2013

Staying home

If you have read many of these posts, then you know I like to stay home and take pictures in my own yard.  I never seem to run short of subject matter.  Today is one of those days that makes you glad you live in the South.  Not even St. Patrick's day yet and the temperature is almost 80.  Instead of piling in the car and joining the crowd, I decided to stay home and shoot pictures in my back yard.  Here is what I saw.

Click on any picture for a larger image:



Yellow Pansies:

Dill starting to emerge:

 Heirloom lettuce growing in plastic containers:




Peach trees in full bloom:



Radishes ready to pick soon:


The bird already left this nest:


Spring is a great time for photography, so grab your camera and get out of the house.

Visit my website: keithlewisphoto.com

 Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/KeithLewisPhotography

 Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KeithLewisPhoto



No comments:

Post a Comment